- Full time
Simply put, my client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North–Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Role: Agile Business Analyst
Duration: Initial 6 months role with extension for the right person
The Electricity Balancing System (EBS) is a new tool for managing the balancing of supply and demand in an increasingly changing world. We're aiming to automate these services, which would be a world first. We are looking for two Business Analysts to join us on this venture and support the project with all BA requirements.
- Agile environment
- Utilities or Financial services Experience would be preferred.
- Must have worked in Agile environments and be confident to lead and promote Agile working
- The BA takes full responsibility for business analysis within a portfolio where the advice given and decisions made will have a measurable impact on the profitability or effectiveness
- Establishes the contribution that technology can make to business objectives, supporting strategies, validating and justifying business needs, conducting feasibility studies, producing high level and details business cases, taking into account the implications of change on the organisation and all stakeholders.
- Guides senior management towards accepting change brought through process and organisation change.
- Provides Quality Assurance work on the BA deliverables for level 6/7 Business Analysts or contractors if leading a team.