This is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a global manufacturing organisation in Warrington to be part of an energetic accountancy function.
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a reputable global manufacturing organisation that are looking for a diligent and driven Management Accountant to implement new processes within the business and enjoys working as part of a team based in the Warrington area.This is a great opportunity for a Management Accountant that has a naturally analytical mindset to take on a new challenge within a global business.
The key duties of the successful Management Accountant will include the following:
- Establishing standard costs and updating them as appropriate
- Setting up new product, supplier and customer records
- Monthly and quarterly housekeeping and cleanses of master data to maintain and improve accuracy and quality of existing master data
- Costing preparation
- Tracking costing of new products
- Variance analysis reporting
- Posting month end stock reconciliation journals
- Weekly wage analysis and variance reporting
- Tracking of standard hours and efficiency
- Providing team support for Financial Analyst for weekly reporting trends and material analysis.
The successful Management Accountant will possess the following attributes and skill sets:
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication skills across all levels
- Attention to detail
- Great organisation and planning skills.
The fantastic package will receive the following package:
- Pension scheme min 3% contribution
- Full study support
- Canteen on site
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Free on site parking.