Purchase Ledger Supervisor
If you want to be employed within a dynamic and exciting work environment, then this might just be the position for you. This Purchase Ledger Supervisor vacancy is a brand new position and will be best for those looking for a step up into supervision, or those that have been in a similar role, but is prime for those looking for a challenge, wanting to leave their stamp.
Our Client is a leading Brand in Derbyshire of whom many aspire to work with. You will be joining a dynamic team full of energy and drive. Your position will sit within the wider finance team, and you will directly report to the Finance Director.
Your duties as a Purchase Ledger Supervisor will include:
- End to end control of Purchase Ledger Function alongside supervision of a team of 5.
- Management of matching and processing of intercompany invoices;
- Running weekly BACS payments and occasionally some cheque payments;
- Monthly account reconciliations, and analysis of any discrepancies;
- Providing input in prepayments/accruals process;
- Control of supplier statement reconciliations;
- Adhoc duties to be shared among finance team.
The successful candidate will thrive within a fast paced work environment with a great ability for problem solving. You will have experience within a similar role, with good excel and ERP system skills. You will be a big team player and be happy to communicate throughout all levels and departments within the business. You will strive to provide the best service possible both internally and externally.
My Client is offering a salary package of up to £25,000 with free parking and a unique benefits package. In addition to the salary, you will also be joining a welcoming and fun working environment.