A great role has become available at a leading art gallery in London. The role offers fully study support and a competitive benefits package.
The client is a contemporary art gallery based in Central London - They are a market leader looking to expand their fiance team through recruiting a management accountant.
A successful candidate will be given duties which include:
- Responsible for transaction management, month end close, annual budget and quarterly forecasts including preparing and processing recurring journals (including payroll), identifying and processing non-recurring journals and preparing commentary for variances
- Rigorous implementation of revenue recognition processes by client and project.
- Manage Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Timesheet management
- Prepare reports and schedules as required for audits
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and priorities for the accounting function
- Produce schedules and summary presentations for business decisions and ad hoc requests.
- Participate in non-routine projects such as process re-engineering, cross functional projects, reconciliations , system implementations
- Take ownership of process improvements. Document and assess current processes on an ongoing basis to ensure efficiency and effectiveness are maximized.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and industry to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate agency financial processes and controls
- Partner with client team leaders to ensure development and integrity of data/information to be incorporated into financial results
A successful candidate will have a similar profile to:
- Educated to graduate level
- Studying towards - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Effective oral and written communications
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to always comfortably achieve deadlines
A successful candidate will be offered:
£32,000 - £35,000
Full Study Support
Competitive Benefits Package