Finance Business Partner
Brilliant opportunity to join forward-thinking and industrious charity in a highly commercial capacity. Will involve building business partnership with the Director and management team to provide high quality financial analysis, advice and guidance and deliver strategic goals.
Client is an independent charity that operates within the Education sector. Large and well-known organisation looking to expand its Finance function by taking on ambitious, commercially minded individual.
- Create and develop a valuable business partnership with the Exec Director and Management team
- Support the Management Accounting team through the creation of month end and ad hoc financial analysis, advice and guidance.
- Providing excellent service to the immediate finance team.
- Work with various business partners to understand and improve business systems links through to financial software, ahead of reporting.
- Seek to continually improve business process, quality and behaviour in relation to financial awareness across the business able to interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers.
Successful candidate will be commercially minded and eager to learn. Previous experience in Business Partner role not necessary.
Competitive package with significant holiday and pension contribution