Business Analyst- Supply Chain & Logistics
Business Analysis– Supply Chain & Logistics
We are currently working with a Leading, Multi Channel UK Retailer, who are about to undertake a huge Supply Chain and Logistics Transformation Programme.
They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team, and play a key part in the programme.
The ideal candidate will have experience in retail, but other Supply Chain Backgrounds will be considered.
- Work across both Supply Chain and Logistics and identify best practices and opportunities for improvements.
- Lead workshops to identify opportunities for improvement and how to further optimize solutions.
- Develop and maintain a clear roadmap of process development. This includes creating business process maps.
- Adapt and align processes to the business requirement.
- Broad knowledge within an End–to–end SC environment, preferably a retail environment.
- Appreciation of the full product life cycle and the balance of SC cost versus service.
- Ability to map Supply Chain Processes, and identify gaps in processes and prioritise needs.
- Ability to understand complex and diverse processes and deliver more standardized process improvements.
- Good working Knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP Preferable), and how they are used within Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Strong analytical skills, with a proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience in delivering processes or operational improvements, as well as leading workshops.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, and work across multiple project streams at once.
If the role sounds of interest– Feel free to get in touch on or !
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.