Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Escalation – Maternity Cover Contract – London
The Accounts Payable Escalation will play a key role within the Accounts Payable Team, who's accurate and timely actions are essential to the needs of the business.
In this exciting role, The Accounts Payable Escalation will work within a Global Accounts Payable Team, managing escalated enquiries from our various internal and external Stakeholders. Working to set KPIs, you will act as a point of contact for these queries, trying to resolve, advising on long term solutions where possible, and assigning to other members of the Team to manage when required.
In addition to this the The Accounts Payable Escalation will help assist the AP Team with global integration project and system migration from AX to SAP.
The successful candidate will have excellent levels of customer service, a high attention to detail with an inquisitive mind and an eye for problem solving.
- To manage and utilise the help–desk software so that all escalated enquiries are logged and tracked on the system until they are satisfactorily resolved
- Investigate, monitor and advise on root cause analysis and provide the after action report for escalated cases
- To ensure that all relevant documentation and information is available and kept up–to–date
- To ensure that the AP and Sourcing teams are aware of new system developments and are kept up to date with known system problems
- To provide management reports on a weekly and monthly basis to demonstrate that the Team is meeting its service level agreements
- To work closely with AP manager to test solutions to logged problems.
- To educate non–compliant Vendors on the Invoicing policies and procedures.
- Assisting with any other projects required by management – Company Integration to HBG and Migration from Dynamics AX to SAP
- Undertake relevant training to keep informed of current issues, policies, procedures and legislation
Essential skills and experience
The candidate must have a thorough working knowledge of Accounts Payable in multi–currency, multi market environment.
Desirable knowledge and experience:
The candidate should have experience in dealing with large volumes of items on any given account.
- The candidate should have experience in dealing with Vendor queries; e.g. no shows, cancellations etc.
- The candidate should have excellent excel skills.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills.
Reporting lines, benefits and other job details
The Accounts Payable Escalation Specialist reports The Accounts Payable Escalation shall report into the Global Accounts Payable Manager, this is a maternity cover contract position with 25 days pro rata annual leave plus statutory days, working hours 9 – 5:30pm.
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package.