Senior Management Accountant
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join a fast paced accountancy team in Warrington for a global manufacturing organisation.
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a global manufacturing organisation based in Warrington that are looking for a Senior Management Accountant that relishes a challenge and thrives under pressure. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking for the next step in their career and enjoys developing and building relationships within various departments for a global business. An amazing opportunity for a passionate and commercially driven Senior Management Accountant.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant will include the following duties:
Provide leadership and direction to the Assistant Management Accountants
Identify, challenge and proactively provide information and insight to the business to various departments within the organisation
Create P&L budget and quarterly forecasts
- Use extracts and analysis produced by the Assistant Management Accountants to prepare the weekly management accounts
- Produce variance analysis to deliver the monthly, quarterly and half yearly Group packs
- Produce fixed cost overhead analysis and supporting commentary to provide insight on key trends and propose corrective actions
- Monitor capital spend against budget / forecast to ensure spend is within agreed limits and exceptions are escalated
- Develop or validate new product pricing, costing and margin analysis to support new business presentations.
The successful Senior Management Accountant will possess the following attributes and skill sets:
Studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Prior experience within Finance within an manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to lead and coach direct reports
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
The brilliant package the successful candidate will receive is as follows:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme min 2% contribution
- Full study support
- Benefit scheme
- Career development and progression.