Interim Finance Manager
The Interim Finance Manager role is a top-level autonomous position, put in place to support key business decision making by providing a budgeting and forecasting function to the senior management team on site. The position involves providing commercial insight into the manufacturing supply chain via identifying and challenging current processes with the non-finance Operational Managers.
My client is a fast paced manufacturing business in S. Yorkshire.
The Interim Finance Manager, based in S. Yorkshire, takes responsibility for the commercial FP&A functions of the site.
- Take ownership of the P&L budget and quarterly forecast process for the manufacturing business units, complying with business strategy and targets in order to aid the team in key decision making
- Take autonomous responsibility for key stakeholder management both externally and internally, and both with finance and non-finance personnel
- Identify, challenge and satisfy internal customer requirements
- Provide commercial analysis in order to enhance site performance, implementing KPI's across the site
- Identify and monitor capital spend within the business unit, reviewing and improving business practices with the aim to improve cost efficiency across the BU
- Be instrumental in ensuring business standards and Master Data integrity are to the highest standard and are adhered to across the BU. Implement KPI's where necessary
- Responsibility for medium to long term planning for the BU
The ideal candidate for the Interim Finance Manager position will have the following attributes:
- Hold a professional Financial qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have experience in a fast paced environment, (ideally FMCG/Manufacturing)
- Have proven ability in driving commercial progress throughout an organisation
- Have clear budgeting, forecasting and KPI setting experience
- Be available to start on no more than a weeks' notice
Up to £400 per day (£80K equivalent) depending on experience
4 - 6 months assignment