A permanent Finance Analyst role for a growing retailer in Borehamwood. Commercial role with excellent exposure, great benefits and study support. You will ideally have experience in a similar role and be eager to progress and learn.
Salary paying £36k-£38k plus bonus, study support and other great benefits. This role requires partnering with key stakeholders, Financial Analysis and using Excel to create reports and forecasts.
My client are a growing Retailer in Borehamwood and operate all over the EU. They are a great employer, can offer great exposure and progression and a competitive salary. You will report into a hands on Financial Controller and run the Management Accounts, Variance Analysis, Business Partnering and much more.
- Production of Books : Sales & Margin / P&L
- Business Partnering
- Daily Sales Report and key commentary
- Consumer & Trade Show evaluations/ Analysis and make proposals
- Creation and Update of customer files
- Management of Budgets and Forecasts process (document preparation, calendar respect, etc.)
- Budget Report production
- Working closely with your Financial Controller
Review national ,Independence Price List and margin analysis for customer base
- Ideally CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified
- Hard working progressive candidate
- The ability to deal with key stakeholders and senior managers
- Influential nature
- A background in FMCG or Retail is advantageous but not essential
- Intermeidate to advanced Excel user (Pivots & Vlookups)
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a fantastic retailer who value their staff
- Finance Analyst position, permanent role with great exposure
- Great benefits and study support