- Sitting within the Financial Services team and as a member of the Senior Finance Management Team, the role will support the implementation of the organisations strategic plans around development and investment appraisal.
- Initially for 6 months, the role could well be extended to 12 months for the right candidate.
The organisation are a well known within the community in W. Yorkshire for their impressive service offering. They heavily invest in their staff to ensure change and growth is developed from within the organisation.
Following a period of growth in a competitive market, they are now looking to bring a Commercial Accountant in for an initial 6 months to support with their strategic plan delivery.
As Commercial Accountant, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Assist with the preparation of operations budgets and forecasts.
- Streamline processes.
- Support with the delivery of the groups strategic plan.
- Provide management information and advice to managers and Board members with relations to financial policies, procedures and regulations.
- Proactively challenge and identify process and procedure improvements.
- Investigate commercial opportunities and conduct thorough investment appraisal activities.
The role will support the Financial Services team with the delivery of effective and efficient accountancy services. As Commercial Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA) or relevant experience in a commercial focused role.
- Experience of producing complex strategic calculations.
- Able to produce written reports for Board level.
- Ideally experience of building services, construction or housing.
The role is a broad role offering an immediate start with at least 6 months work. Based in the heard of W. Yorkshire, it is a broad, commercial role for a competent Commercial Accountant.