Senior Finance Manager
Working as part of an established and ambitious team, this is a great opportunity for motivated Finance Manager.
The role is varied and will offer professional challenges and development.
The organisation are a large body who have had year-on-year growth and add value across the whole of the Hull area. This role is based within their Hull branch and offers great exposure to a number of Public Sector bodies in the local area as well a links on a National level.
As Senior Finance Manager you will use your accountancy skills and experience with the following areas:
- Monthly Management Reporting.
- Production and monitoring of annual budgets and targets.
- Reporting of all financial information for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Income Management.
- Creating and monitoring of financial aspects with new and developing services.
- Balance Sheet Control.
- Oversee systems and Procedures.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Finance Manager will ideally be able to start within the next 4 weeks. You will have experience of working within the Public or Not-for-Profit sector, or working for an organisation with multiple revenue streams.
For this role, you will be a qualified accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA ) and have management experience with the desire to want to further develop these skills.
Finally you will be a motivated and driving individual.
- £40,000 - £45,000.
- Progressive CPD.
- Excellent benefits and generous holidays.
- Prime location in Hull.