The Hyde Group are one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
Our Finance Department have recently had a refresh and we are seeking new talent to join the team in what will be a period of rapid growth and development for the organisation. We are seeking an experienced Financial Controller to review, challenge and enhance financial performance and influence operational and strategic decision making. You'll be required to lead, from a financial perspective, a review of business process improvements to deliver enhanced financial reporting, performance and control
You'll also be required to provide analysis of financial and non–financial data to deliver value for money, greater effaces and commercial awareness.
Key Skills and Minimum Requirements:
- At least 3 years' experience as a qualified accountant
- Previous experience of operating at this level
- Great communications skills (interpersonal and written)
- Strong Excel skills – data manipulation – (pivot tables, SUMIFs)
- Ability to take raw data, translate and analyse into information that non–financial people understand
- Experience using Oracle, Northgate and Hyperion is desirable
- Previous experience managing people or allocation of team tasks.
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Please also note travel to our London office will be required a couple of times a week
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.