Senior Finance Analyst
Alexander Daniels seeks an ambitious Senior Finance Analyst for a market leading, house–hold name brand in Warwickshire.
As a fundamental part of the Finance team, this role will report and analyse various business functions and drive performance. Providing support to the Business Partners, the Senior Financial Analyst will assist in the management of various functions to encourage financial performance and targets.
Duties of the Senior Financial Analyst role will include:
- Managing performance and encouraging continuous improvement and growth
- Provide support to the team with regards to financial options, implications and initiatives
- Monitor and adhere to deadlines and budgets in line with planning and forecasting
- Support strategic projects, mergers and acquisitions to include making recommendations
- Conduct reviews of projects to include investment reviews, financial modelling, financial projections, activity based reviews, scenario planning and business analysis
- Provide support to the wider finance team of part qualified accountants to include mentoring
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with at least 3 years PQE and practical experience of providing financial analysis to Business Stakeholders. You will have demonstrable experience of working with IT systems and the ability to communicate effectively. Strong project management skills and experience in various financial analysis techniques.
The salary for this role will be up to GBP48,000 and will include an attractive benefits package to include a bonus of up to 20% and pension scheme.