Business Analyst - Supply Chain
For our client in the life science sector based in Switzerland we are lookig for a:
BUSINESS ANALYST – SUPPLY CHAIN
* Analyzing business problems, opportunities, and challenges, factoring in a strong understanding of the technical architecture of the serialization solution and the underlying drivers of the business associated with serialization capabilities.
* Assist multiple sites both in case of application issues and during installations. Provide support to the local business and/or technical resources incl. knowledge transfer and ad hoc needs
* Maintaining and executing processes related to the support and service models assuring adherence to centralized support model and problem management processes belonging to the EMEA serialization standard platform.
* Partnering within a global Matrix organization to successfully achieve business goals.
* Following directions from centralized regional IT/ES (Execution System) team which owns the application~
* Applying Agile methodology
* Provide validation engineering services to ensure compliance of the EMEA solution including.
* Assure harmonized approach within the sites and compliance to Regional/Global procedures/standards
* Manage communication of project status, milestones, timelines and budget to management.
* Work with business partners and site IT manager to identify improvement initiatives
* Work with our strategic partners (internal and external) to meet or exceed SLA's that are committed to the business for support services.
* Compliance with the GMP, EHS and SOX requirements and guidelines which are connected to the respective function
* Degree in information technology or computer sciences or proven professional experience.
* Minimum 2 to 5 years' experience in information technology supporting manufacturing IT systems. May include MES application, packaging control systems, tracking systems, and/or Printing/labeling solutions
* Experience and knowledge in various manufacturing automation technologies including SCADA, and/or Batch Execution Systems
* Understanding of various technologies used to manage and deliver serialization, track & trace, and/or product genealogy capabilities to cope with emerging market regulations. Specific knowledge of Antares Tracking System is a plus
* Knowledge and Experience in Agile/Scrum is a plus.
* Experience with design, configuration, testing, and validation of Manufacturing IT system and/or process control systems according SDLC and CSV methodology
* Strong understanding of supply chain processes is required with specific background from the pharmaceutical sector including knowledge of serialization and track and trace capabilities required for meeting general regulations
* Experience with industry standards such as GS1 (Global Standards organization) is preferred
* Knowledge and understanding of ISA S95 Standard for integrating shop floor to enterprise systems (Level 3&4)
* Experience and knowledge in computer system validation. Ability to write and execute test and qualification plans.
* People Management experience and capabilities to include leading teams for global deployments and support of global business solutions
* FPx, PMI and/or ITIL certification is an asset.
* Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.