Joining a busy and dynamic team in Oxford who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Well established and innovative in their field with offices in Oxford looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a team of 3.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will consist of the following:
- Full responsibility for accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Credit control and chasing all overdue payments
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the management accounts, including analysing budgets and forecasts and variance analysis
- Preparing payment runs
- Processing expenses and company credit cards
The successful Accounts Assistant will be dynamic and flexible, with experience of both the ledgers.
Exposure to management accounts will be advantageous and ideally studying towards AAT or have completed AAT level 2 as a minimum.
Excellent benefits, including:
Parking on site, 25 days holiday, flexible working across a 35 hour week.