The company are seeking a highly organised, meticulous and financial analyst in search of a challenging role within a fast growing sportswear brand. Among other tasks, the individual will primarily be responsible for input into and presentation of the weekly management account reporting.
Having expanded so rapidly over the last two years, the company have continued to recruit for new positions to align with the company's growth. They are now seeking someone to come in and own this financial position, making it their own.
While still relatively small this allows for opportunities to get involved in all areas of the business as well as scope the role you want in the long term.
A candidate will be given duties which include:
- Manage accounts payable and reconcile to all source documentation before payment
- Keep track of all payments made, recording all supporting documentation as well as reporting on upcoming payments to the Company Director
- Manage and track the monitoring expenses budget
- Reconcile warehouse 'Goods In' reports against POs
- Update total value of the company stock holding following the receipt of goods
- Produce weekly and monthly sales and margin reports
- Post all financial transactions onto Xero
- Work with the external accountants to prepare and fill VAT and Tax returns
- Reconcile the total stock value report to the general ledger
- Produce monthly management accounts (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
- Clear bank reconciliation differences
- All analysis required for Weekly Business Reviews.
A successful candidate will have a similar profile to:
- 2.1 Graduate
- Strong A-Levels
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Expert Microsoft Excel and analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Results driven
A successful candidate will be offered:
£23,000 - £25,000
Free yoga classes every Monday
Discounted gym membership
Staff discount at local bars and restaurants
Regular social team events