Accounts Payable Officer
A fantastic opportunity for a permanent, full time, Accounts Payable Officer based in Wythenshawe. Looking at various levels and looking to pay up to £27,000 per annum.
Working for a very well established and successful organisation experiencing steady and consistent growth. Working in a fast paced, supportive and rewarding environment. A company that understand it is the people that drive a business forward and as such create a positive working environment with an array of staff benefits.
This role is reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager.
The duties include:
- Accurately input invoices onto system
- Ensure correct authorisation is obtained
- Matching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Control of supplier invoice processing procedures
- Generating payments
- Resolving supplier queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar type Accounts Payable position - Essential
- Be driven, enthusiastic and able to work well as part of a team - Essential
- Have used SAP - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator with a strong attention to detail - Essential
- Be competent using MS Excel - Desirable
This role is looking to pay from £23,000 to £27,000 per annum + Free parking + Discounts