Finance Business Partner
Commercial business partner role to support general managers and to understand their financial performance.
Overseeing production of P&Ls before and after events and forming forecasts and budgeting.
A commercially driven business who operates all over the globe. Our client is a giant in the event's catering industry and they operate at iconic venues for some of the world's biggest events.
Operating along the M4 corridor, you will be supporting 4 events based teams, understanding their performance and assisting them in improving it.
- Overseeing production of accurate P&Ls pre and post events including profiling, attendance and SPH assumptions.
- Overseeing accurate & timely Weekly, Monthly and Rolling Forecasts and annual budgeting/forecasting process
- All variances understood and challenged and appropriate actions put in place for venues to improve
- Ensuring appropriate business performance tools are understood and utilised by venue teams
- Review of trends and benchmarking across venues and challenged accordingly
- Driving commercial initiatives to maximise Revenue and optimise cost control
- Undertaking analysis to understand the impact of initiatives employed
- Engage key initiatives and strategies to optimise margin delivery
- Analysis of business segmentation and profitability
People Relationship Management
- Development of Location Accountants to increase financial awareness and adherence to control procedures
- Work closely with regional FBPs colleagues to streamline processes and plan new strategies for overall business
- Quarterly Business Reviews with Client
- Direct partnering with LA, BD and GMs.
A commercially aware and motivated accountant who has great attention to detail.
- Qualified accountant with at least 2/3 years commercial experience
- High numeric and analytic skills and attention to detail
- Proven financial and commercial acumen
- Strong, dynamic team player
- Previous commercial finance experience of improving business results and adding value
Competitive salary plus benefits