The role of Financial Controller is pivotal in supporting the UK and Ireland business until. The role will oversee identification of management of financial reporting risk.
My client is a large pharmaceutical business based in West London.
The main function of the role is to support the UK&I Finance Director in the management of financial risk and to manage the internal controls over financial reporting.
- Quarterly SOX certification process (change in internal controls reporting)
- Participate in systems implementation and be the finance point of contact
- Reporting of controls deficiencies
- Support the Internal Audit team with relevant information
- Lead projects and activities designed to improve controls
The successful candidate would ideally have experience in pharmaceuticals or life sciences. You should be a qualified accountant with strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley.
There is a very competitive package on offer for this role.