As Management Accountant reporting to our Finance Manager, you'll manage all aspects of management accounting, reporting and commentary for our Telecoms Business Unit as a business partner.
Global Telecommunications Organisation in Winchester
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will provide accurate, timely and insightful reporting of actuals, budget and forecast financial performance.
In addition to providing insight into forward trends, risks and opportunities, you'll support the Commercial Finance team in accounting, forecasting and reporting of revenue, gross margin and opex, including labour and headcount costs.
Other key deliverables include:
- Preparing complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Timely reporting and analysis to meet Group FP&A reporting deadlines
- Driving continuous improvement in finance reporting
- Supporting cost centre managers regarding cost trends and targets.
The ideal candidate will be a degree-educated, qualified accountant with post-qualification experience in
similar roles in central finance, within a high-pressure, fast-moving environment.
With good modelling skills, in addition to advanced Excel and PowerPoint, you ideally have skills in Oracle, Essbase, Hyperion and BI Reporting tools, together with evidence of successful finance process improvement.
Customer-orientated, with significant personal drive, you will be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and have the gravitas to persuade and influence. As well as your resilience and ability to drive change, you can also offer:
- A flexible, team-orientated approach
- The willingness to learn and develop
- A strong commercial mindset
- Ability to find solutions, lead change and drive continuous improvement in reporting processes
Attractive salary plus benefits package