– Our Mission
Own the customer with Lineten. We don't expect everyone to be a perfect fit, simply those bold in their endeavours
Through our Last Mile technology, we defined a place where every delivery company could harness their potential and grow to meet the demands of customers.
At Lineten, we coined 'Delivery for all', not because we love catchy lines (we do) but because we are one of few that can definitively enhance the capabilities of every delivery provider, it's users and of course the experience of the customer.Skills UML, 2+ years experience, Strong UML design skills Sectors – The Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal–oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that lineten provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.– What you will be doing
- Requirements management – gathering, defining, analysing and documenting business & technical requirements with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing technical solutions to business problems from multiple inputs (internal and external workstreams) across multiple projects.
- Client management – interacting with the external, internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop an understanding of business problems and building a view of As–Is and To–Be process.
- Advancing the Lineten brand by providing an excellent service to our partners, customers and internal teams.
- Quality management – interacting with the development team to ensure Lineten are producing quality products that are well designed and fit for purpose when delivered to the end customer / user.
- Occasionally undertaking project management activities on small projects when required.
- This role will require interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis. Your ability to prioritise your own workload and get what you need from others is key!
- Collaborating closely with other departments within operations to drive progress.
- Contribute to company–wide strategy and planning.
- 2–4 years work experience, with at least 2 years in a IT software environment
- A bachelor's degree (2:1 or above) or relevant work experience
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed user cases, requirement matrixes and process maps.
- Confident in UML, VISO, Excel and project methodologies.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Willingness to travel with the role
- You thrive in a fast–paced start–up and are able to work in a high pressure environment
- This is a process driven role you should love communication, and be able to spot trends and make decisions based on data.
- Ability to think outside the box. Imagination is what got us this far
- Positive and proactive nature, ready to get things done
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind–set, willing to get your hands dirty
- You're tech savvy (We are a tech company after all)
Competitive salary and benefits, including your choice of hardware, fresh fruit & snacks and office dogs.
We're international! We have people from all over the world who are super passionate about making things happen.
Be part of something big. We're here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way.