***Role is based in Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland– Relocation Package included***
BetBright are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will have great interpersonal skills and a "can do" approach to your work. You will be highly organised and have previous experience in a similar role.
You will get exposure to working in the Finance department of a new and exciting start–up company. The role offers a variety of experience to the right candidate and offers a fun and vibrant environment to work in.Skills SEO, Skills, Experience Sectors Requirements
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Third Level Business/Finance degree
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates the ability to question and improve processes
- Strong MS office (Excel, Outlook & Word) skills
- Handling of queries in a professional and timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
???Duties and Responsibilities???
- Recording invoices onto the accountancy system and obtaining approval for payment from relevant manager.
- Dealing with internal queries from departments and external queries from suppliers.
- Generating the payment run for approval and uploading the approved payments to the bank.
- Preparing accruals and prepayments for management accounts.
- Preparing statutory returns (Vat, PRSI, Duty)
- Completing bank & supplier reconciliations monthly
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Managing petty cash, company credit cards and Pay Pal account.
- Processing internal Purchase Orders and employee expenses
- Ad hoc projects as required
- In conjunction with other team members, assisting in the facilitation of internal and external audits throughout the year