Interim Strategic Planning Analyst
This role works closely with the Director and Strategic Planning team and is responsible for generating sales reports to support the needs of the Sales teams and ensuring they have the current sales information available.
The client is a world-renowned American media conglomerate founded in 1970. With revenue growth year on year, this multi-billion pound organisation manages a collection of cable television networks and properties.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Research / Analytical mind set
- Advanced Excel skills
- Access database skills and familiarity with reporting systems
- Excellent data analysis, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, ability to prioritise, meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Relevant, at 2+ years' experience preferably at digital media agency, digital media owner
- Fluent with Microsoft office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Direct Sales experience
- Interest in news, current affairs and strong international outlook
£250-300 per day