As Financial Accountant reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, you'll play a central role supporting the preparation of statutory and group financial reporting requirements, including annual and quarterly reporting.
Global Telecommunication organisation
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, the Financial Accountant will play a central role supporting the preparation of statutory and group financial reporting requirements, including annual and quarterly reporting.
Additionally supporting a wide range of audit processes, you'll also provide technical/commercial input into accounting initiatives, commercial decisions, budgets and long-term plans, ensuring that the group position is compliant and technically optimal.
As well as involvement in financial accounting projects, P&L preparation and related balance sheet counts, other deliverables will include:
- Ensuring controls over the financial systems and processes
- Working to ensure that Financial Accounting provides a service to the customers and develops a strong working relationship with all stakeholders.
Preferably ACA-qualified, although my client will consider ACCA or CIMA, you should have an audit background within a Top 10 environment or a comparable role.
With experience of technical accounting projects, ideally in a large corporate or listed environment, you're strong on interpersonal and communication skills and able to handle difficult issues constructively.
With the ability to prepare, maintain and reconcile ledger accounts and financial statements, you can also:
- Carry out structured work assignments to prepare, record, analyse and report accounting transactions
- Provide financial forecasting and budgeting analysis
- Deliver accurate and complete accounting records to comply with accepted accounting policies and principles.
Attractive salary + benefits package