Project Management/ Business Analyst Consultant
As an award–winning Graduate Employer, FDM is a FTSE 250 professional services provider with a global footprint. We work with some of the world's most reputable organisations with over 200 clients across various industries such as banking, media, charity and insurance. We believe, no matter what you studied at university, all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a Project Manager or Business Analyst will begin in one of FDM's training academies in the United Kingdom or Germany, where you will receive training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award–winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients across the UK and Germany during the two–year programme.
What will I be doing?
FDM's Project Management and Business Analysis streams will train you to successfully identify and effectively communicate business needs in order to manage client projects and business change programmes. You will learn how to analyse and document business requirements, as well as assess the impact of change across departments. You will discover how to provide project managers with support for a single project or portfolio, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and in line with project objectives through the use of the agile project approach. This will include learning how to prepare and co–ordinate cross–departmental progress reports, monitor project schedules and manage budgets.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the digital sector
- A natural problem solver, with the ability to analyse and identify various issues
- Minimum UK 2:2 degree/German bachelors, preferably within business or any STEM degree (i.e. physics and mathematics)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good decision making skills within fast–paced environments
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK and/or Germany to support our clients
- Fluent in both spoken and written German and English
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications in either Germany or the United Kingdom
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on–going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
With ongoing start dates throughout the year, we offer exciting opportunities for you to kick–start your career in the tech industry. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process.
If this prospect excites you, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.