Junior Business Analyst
GBP23,000–GBP27,000 per annum
Our client, a widely recognised brand, are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Logistics teams' efforts by providing analytics and financial schedules, measuring and tracking ongoing operations and driving new initiatives. Another key area of the role, will be supporting the monthly financial close process of all logistics related areas of the business.
Key responsibilities for the Junior Business Analystwill include:
- Supporting invoice coding and payment allocation
- Assisting in general financial processes, including, month close, annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and other ad hoc financial analyses
- Auditing and monitoring of financial information systems to support financial analyses
- The creation, maintenance and distribution of financial reporting analyses generated by the company's freight audit and payment system
- Analyse actual results, investigate and explain variance explanations vs budget and previous year financials
- Assist in preparation of monthly logistics/Supply Chain KPI schedules for monthly review
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Have previous entry level experience in a similar role with exposure to distribution, transportation and manufacturing operations
- Have a sound understanding of financial models and budgeting techniques
- Ability to effectively interpret financial results and derive alternative insights
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem–solving skills with a keen eye for detail ensuring accuracy and consistency in all information presented
If you feel you fit the above criteria we are look for in a Junior Business Analyst, we would like to hear from you urgently.
Get a GBP25 voucher if you successfully recommend someone for this role – see T&C's here.
Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, yourapplication is unsuccessful. Thank you.