Exciting Management Accountant position for manufacturing sector client.
Exciting manufacturing sector client who work with some of the largest companies in the world. Based in Milton Keynes, they are a company passionate about internal succession planning. Their finance team is integral to the success of the business, and are looking for somebody to take ownership of the management accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate product costing by working with multiple departments to ensure accuracy of BOM's, Routings and master data.
- Completing month end, quarter end and year end requirements within the stated deadlines.
- Support and comply with the corporate forecast and budgeting timescales.
- Interrogation & reporting of Sales and Cost of Sales and Margin.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures in line regulations.
- Possess a full accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- IT literate - strong Excel skills
- Experience in a manufacturing/engineering sector environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Desirable - SAP experience
£45,000 per annum, with a strong benefits package.