Cyber Security Business Analyst Central London Up to ??500 per day 6 mo
Cyber Security Business Analyst – Central London – Up to GBP500 per day – 6 month contract – Out of scope – Security Clearance: SC
A fantastic opportunity available for a driven and experienced Business Analyst to join a fantastic team based in Central London. Our client is working on behalf of the Home Office searching for a Business Analyst to work in assisting the Cyber Security Programme On–Boarding and Managing the successful transition of systems into the Cyber Programme.
We're looking for Business Analysts with strong leadership and change management skills, who have Business Analyst experience within Public Sector Cyber Security programmes.
Experience and Qualifications
• Holds valid SC Clearance.
• Stakeholder management within complex public sector organisations.
• High level of understanding and knowledge of cyber security and cyber business change strategy.
• Skilled negotiator.
• Experience of financial planning and charging mechanisms
• Cyber Operations – including cyber operations and business change in Defence and Public Sector.
• Change Implementation – including collaboration, stakeholder management and cultural change.
• Risk Management.
• Experience of working in a SOC or a NOC would be beneficial.
• Experience in delivering projects, and managing plans, workloads, RACI.
• Experience in producing Project Plans, MSP.
• Have worked in Government previously.
• Support business information, data model development.
• Support architecture activities and lead on business analysis activities in large scale.
• Lead on business process mapping activity.