Senior Manager, Finance - Health Services
Major responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Budgeting and forecasting in relation to the on-campus operations, off-campus operations and the four secondary hospitals.
- Explore and evaluate income generating opportunities for expanding the business.
- Financial reporting and analysis of the results of all the entities.
- Undertake profitability analysis for new and existing services and provide recommendations to the senior management.
- Work in close coordination with the CEO and COO for analyzing the performance of the Health Services entities and making suggestions for further improving the financial performance.
- Supervise faculty compensation accounting, reporting and monitoring.
- Work on the critical evaluation of the current financial model of the institution and submit recommendations for sustaining / improving the current model.
- Review financial policies and procedures and give recommendations for improvement / implementation to the management.
- Continuous review of processes and implementing improvements.
- ACA / ACMA / CIMA or MBA from a reputable university with majors in Finance.
- At least 7 to 10 years working experience, preferably in large local or multinational institutions with 4 to 5 years in management position.
- Have sound knowledge of overall financial systems.
- Be a self-starter, able to multitask and think out of the box.
- Possess excellent analytical skills; along with exemplary interpersonal communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills; Able to motivate team and command respect. Able to communicate relevant trends and findings clearly and concisely, knowing when to escalate
- Proficiency in computers, especially MS Office particularly MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent timelines.
- Willing to work equally well in a team environment while being a self-starter.
Apply for Senior Manager, Finance - Health Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly