Senior Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager 高级会计 / 助理财务经理
3 days left
- Full time
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor and review PRC, overseas and HK entity’s operation and performance;
- Review monthly reporting pack of PRC, overseas and HK entity’s and group;
- Review monthly vouchers and make sure different items are booked in the right account;
- Preparing the monthly group consolidation accounts;
- Performing the monthly financial result analysis for management review.
Qualifications and Experiences:
Technical Qualification Skills:
- Degree holder majoring in Accounting/Finance;
- Associate member of CPA, ACCA or other professional accountancy;
- Excellent PC skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Fluent in English and Chinese;
- Strong communications and presentation skills;
- Strong planning and organising skills;
- Mature, independent, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- At least 3 years’ experience in audit and accounting;
- Working experience in preparing consolidated group accounts, big four preferred.
Apply for Senior Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager 高级会计 / 助理财务经理
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly