Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Govern the financial budget, forecast, cost allocation, CAPEX management, and business transactions and subsides, and finance reports for board and listing company;
- Develop and lead the implementation of budgetary control, internal control guidelines and procedures within the business unit in order to ensure optimum and ethical utilization of company resources;
- Analyze the revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast the short, medium and long-term cash flow position;
- Develop appropriate costing and accounting procedures and methods to form a solid accounting management base;
- Set up effective work flow, procedures, systems and job allocation for smooth operation of the finance team. Devise and ensure provision of proper accounting records to meet corporate accounting policies and local statutory requirements;
- Ensure a smooth accounting operation in China’s operation which meets local statutory requirements;
- Prepare monthly consolidated management accounts including balance sheet, profit and loss account and relevant notes to the accounts;
- Streamline operations and improve productivity in order to increase cash generation and bottom line;
- Develop and constantly review contingency plans with the business unit Head;
- Develop subordinates’ technical skills and required knowledge;
- To perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Familiar with PRC and HK accounting practices, along with local laws, codes & regulations;
- Experience on implementation and operation of SAP systems.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy or related area;
- Qualified Accountant of ACCA.
- Self-motivated, honest and reliable;
- Dynamic, energetic, well-organized and result oriented;
- Good leadership and motivational skills;
- Strong business acumen and passionate about continuous improvement and embrace change;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- Work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- 7-10 years of professional or financial management experience gained from audit and listed company with manufacturing operation;
- Solid experience in preparing full financial and management accounting information;
- Good understanding of electronic products manufacturing environment preferable.