Property Management Accountant
A very well known organisation are recruiting for a Property Management Accountant to be based at their site in Durham for a 6 month fixed term contract.
A very well known organisation are recruiting for a Property Management Accountant to be based at their site in Durham for a 6 month fixed term contract to be responsible for all aspects of property accounting within the team.
The key duties include:
- Producing management accounts for allocated properties across the North East.
- All billing related functions including reviewing billing reports, ensuring bills are issued to customers, raising invoices and credit notes, updating regular charge records and raising adjustments.
- Working with the Customer Service Centre team and Management teams to investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Attending customer meetings
- Setting property budgets for each financial year
- Processing Service Charges
- Investigating the Exception report
- Completing year end service charge, income and expenditure reconciliations
- Completing all Month End processes
- Liaising with and supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Manager
- Processing month end adjustments
- Producing reports for monthly financial reviews
- Financial modelling and cost analysis
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be at least AAT Qualified
- Have experience working with Property Management Accounts
- Have an excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Have experience of using a property management system such as Qube Horizon
- Have Property VAT knowledge
- Be able to communicate effectively to build positive relationships both internally and with external customers
- Be organised and the ability to prioritise their own workload
- Have an attention to detail and the ability to use own initiative for problem solving
- Be able to drive in order to attend external customer meetings
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Full time working hours
- On site parking
- Competitive salary