Group Reporting Manager
3 days left
- Part time
Reporting to the Group Reporting Director of this large international FTSE 250 Company, the Group Reporting Manager role is a high profile position with exposure to all of the global finance community including the CFO and CEO. The business is ambitious and dynamic and is continuing to grow organically into new markets as well as new countries.
Our client is a leading international business services provider, with a global footprint and recognised brand. Firmly established in the FTSE 250, the business continues to grow and aims to enter the FTSE 100 in the next five years.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Director of this large international FTSE 250 Company, the Group Reporting Manager role is a high profile position with exposure to all of the global finance community. The business is ambitious and dynamic and is continuing to grow organically into new markets as well as new countries. The aim of joining the FTSE 100 will require a top tier finance function to support the operations.
The position requires a self-starter who is able to liaise with key external advisors and financial personnel at a senior level across the business and within the team to ensure reporting deliverables are met and understood. You will be technically strong, with a good knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP, and responsible for the statutory accounting of the Group.
Managing a team of qualified accountants and with direct exposure to the CEO, CFO and Group FC you will be responsible for:
* The preparation of statutory accounts for UK companies, ensuring timely audit sign off
* Ensuring the Group is compliant with current accounting developments and ensure senior finance management understand the impact of these changes on the business
* Providing guidance to the Group on complex accounting issues
* Driving improvement in all statutory reporting activities across the Group
* Ad hoc projects as the Group grows organically
In addition you will be significantly involved in:
* The production of the Preliminary Results, Interim Report and Annual Report to shareholders
* The production of the monthly Group consolidated financial results and the publication of the monthly data to the Board of Directors and others
* The Budget and Forecast processes
* Instruction and review of regional reporting submissions
* ACA Qualified and experience of working with a large, complex, multinational
* Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP at all levels
* Experience of accounting in an international business
* Strong communication skills
* A stable career history which includes internal promotion
My client is a market leader with a record of organic growth, a focus on growth markets and a passion for development of its own talent. There is also an excellent benefits package including, health-care, pension and flexible benefits.