Corporate Finance Assistant Manager / Manager
3 days left
- Full time
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 50,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
• Provide financial due diligence support, vendor assistance and negotiation support for M&A transactions within and outside Singapore for corporates and private equity clients – typically against tight deadlines. Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring, or deal termination. Identify post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
• Scope engagement of the deal, manage deal execution, risk management and project economics. Communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete as well as due diligence findings to partners and clients and manage expectations of service.
• Lead, coach and train junior staff.
• Support practice and business development activities as required, including development of marketing collateral and proposals – win and manage client accounts.
• Develop high quality commercial insights and deliverables through collecting and utilising relevant business and industry trend information and applying appropriate numerical and strategic analysis techniques;
Qualifications and requirements:
• Possess good degree qualifications in accounting, finance or business from recognised Universities, or professional accounting qualifications (CFA and/or CA);
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in transaction advisory work with not less than 3-4 years in Financial Due Diligence for Managers;
• Strong proficiency in financial due diligence work, corporate finance work and financial modelling;
• Write concise and well-structured reports and have good command of written and spoken English. Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence while interacting with others;
• Team players who have points of view and can contribute. Candidate must have analytical skills and possess business acumen and be able to thrive in an unstructured environment;
• Willing to travel and on short notice (travel time may be 30%);
• Candidates may be required to attend a case study to assess their analytical and report writing skills.
Apply for Corporate Finance Assistant Manager / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly