Senior Financial Accountant
Seeking a technically strong chartered accountant to take responsibility for statutory and management reporting. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management reporting
- Analytical review of client profit and loss
- Production and review of Company forecast
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Ownership of balance sheet controls
- Oversee day to day treasury management issues
- Delivery of annual statutory accounts
- VAT returns and submission on a quarterly basis
- Develop a strong understanding of the business’s finance systems
- Work closely with Financial Controller, CFO and Team Managers to deliver highly accurate management information
- Develop effective working relationship with auditors and other professional advisers
Ideally you will be ACA/CA qualified from practice with experience in production of management information, from posting journals to high level review. Able to work under pressure with excellent communication skills, this outstanding opportunity will appeal to ambitious candidates keen to leverage their strong technical accounting skills to progress in a dynamic competitive environment.