Business Analyst (21195n)
Chase Winters Worldwide, a leading retained executive search firm, is currently conducting a highly visible search engagement for a Business Analyst with a minimum of 6 years experience in the Insurance Domain, experience in onsite/offshore model with extensive client handling. The location for this position is Houston, TX .
Our client is a premier information technology & management consulting firm, with offices in 27 countries and revenues approaching $1B. In 2016, our client was among Everest Group's top 20 IT service providers.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including use case creation skills
- Strong BA Experience in the Insurance space
- Commercial Property experience in E&S market a plus
- Strong Agile experience
- Product Backlog Item / Story creation skills required
- TFS (Team Foundation Server) / VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services) skills required
- Scrum / SAFe experience a plus
- Good Presentation skills.
- Experience of working with Business user to gather the requirement.
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project's scope.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on Business Analyst role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
Key Skills: Good Analytical skills, Written and verbal communication, Product backlog item / Story creation skills, Knowledge of Agile frameworks.Company Description Chase Winters is conducting a search on behalf of a global leader in technology services and consulting with $10B in revenue and operating in 50 countries. Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next–generation services. They enable thier clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co–creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, our client helps their clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Their team of over 20,000 innovators across the globe is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that they bring to every project they undertake.