Business Analyst / Consultant - Regulatory Change - London
Business Analyst / Consultant – Regulatory Change – London
Opportunity within a global leading client delivering projects on a large scale within FTSE 100 financial services providers. The team is rapidly growing due to the unprecedented demand for their services and they are looking for established reg change professionals to help deal with the demand in this space. Excellent opportunity to get exposure to some market leading work.
Desired skills and experience include:
- Experience as either a Business analyst, Consultant or Project Manager
- Good regulatory knowledge of any of the following: EMIR, Dodd–Frank, MiFIDll, MiFID, Volcker etc.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Financial services experience is a must, capital markets is preferred
- Full project lifecycle exposure
- Change experience is a must
- Understanding of Regulatory change and the impact on the trade processing environment
- Front to back experience is preferred
##This advert checked on a regular basis and all candidates are considered. Only the strongest applicants will be contacted however as there is a very limited headcount. Thank you for your interest.##