Market Data Business Analyst
A leading Financial Institution based in central London, are in the market for a Business Analyst to work within their Market Data team. They are looking for a Business Analyst who has some understanding / experience in Clearing and extensive experience with Market Data.
- Collection and analysis of business requirements for both new services and modifications to existing services and development of appropriate business solutions
- Definition of appropriate solution and impact assessment of change
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders, from technology & change
- Build detailed knowledge of the derivatives clearing services provided.
- Exposure to several greenfield projects.
- Experience working on Market Data Transformation projects
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an out and out BA (writing FRDs / BRDs)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders
- Experience with Fixed Income would be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill set
- Excellent business analysis techniques – Business Process Modelling, Data Modelling, use case analysis, FRD, BRD's etc
- IT Skills – use of Microsoft products (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)