Title– Business Analyst Location– Milton Keynes Contract – 6 Month day rate contract
My Client in Milton Keynes is looking for a Business Analyst to join their change programme to work on delivering one of the largest transformations within their sector.
The individual must have the skills and previous experience of building and maintaining effective working relationships with a variety of people at multiple levels within complex organisations.
The main duties of the role will be but are not limited to the following.
* To analyse and document business processes and information requirements and assess their efficiency and effectiveness in meeting overall University objectives.
* To negotiate with business partners scope in line with clear benefits.
* To analyse, propose and qualify the costs and benefits of process and information improvements in terms of staff, cash and other resources.
* To work with project managers, architects, developers and testers to assess how technology could be deployed to meet business requirements.
* To provide the detailed system requirements for the agreed IT solutions, and support their implementation. This can include system testing.
To be considered for this role, the following experience and skills are required.
* Recent practical experience of providing requirements analysis and documentation and detailed system requirements/specifications.
* Involved in development of at least one large scale application running on a multi–user database management system.
* Practical experience of business process analysis and modelling.
* Techniques for requirements analysis and definition, process analysis and logical data modelling.
* Broad knowledge of key IT capabilities and developments, and how they can be deployed for business advantage.
* Theory and practice of quality control across the software development lifecycle.
If you feel you are suitable for this role and are immediately available to start the please apply by response to this advert or submission of your CV to