Senior Analyst, Reporting & Analytics
With over 100 years of expertise in the medical devices and sector, my client are a publicly traded, globally renowned, blue chip pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation. A constituent of the Fortune 500 my client has a reputation for exceeding excellence and offering an unrivalled focus on it's employees development and quality of life. They operate in 3 main sectors across the world, with a diverse portfolio of consumer products which we use day to day.
A need for a Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting & Analytics has been identified in the newly aligned and highly successful Business Shared Service Centre. The role will require a highly systems proficient senior analyst with strong technical skills in reporting and analytics who can create reports & analytical solutions with new data on regular basis. The role will also involve being a finance business partner to key areas within the global business and therefore a proficient ability to communicate effectively across different departments will be essential.
It will be important that the future incumbent will be / have:
- Qualified accountant ACCA/ACMA/ACA
- Experience of developing reports in Qlikview (highly advantageous)
- Experience of SQL / JDE / SAP / Cognos / Terradata / TM1 /Tabelau financial systems beneficial
- Strong technical/analytical skills within a complex financial accounting and systems environment
- High energy/positivity, self -motivated and proactive is a must
- The ability to shape & drive change on a regional level and overcome resistance to change
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to work with people at different levels
If you wish to enquire further please make and application via this advert or email your CV to or call .