Accounts Payable Supervisor
This role will suit someone with experience of working in an accounts payable role looking to step into a supervisory position. We are looking for someone with experience using a finance software package with first class attention to detail and exceptional numerical competency.
This is a permanent role based in Send, just outside of Woking, Surrey
Salary is £33-£34k depending on skills and experience
- Ownership of the purchase ledger
- Registration of invoices
- Control of the invoices through the authorisation process
- Preparation and execution of payment (BACS)
- Preparation and posting of Intercompany charges
- Ownership of employee expense accounting process/submissions/deadlines/reconciliations
- Ownership of petty cash process
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Control of invoice query through to resolution
- Ownership of the accounts payable email in-box.
- Ownership of the invoice register/live database
- Ownership of vendor details within CODA
- Liaison with management accountant for month end Vendor accruals/pre-payments
- Month end reporting of accounts payable stats/KPI’s.
- Vendor relationships management
Essential experience, skills and qualifications
- First class attention to detail and exceptional numerical competency
- Experience of working in an accounts payable role
- Experience of using a finance software package - CODA a bonus
- Good oral and written English language skills
- Ability to work under pressure including first class customer relationship skills
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.