Investment Analyst, Investment Analytics, Asset Management, London
Our client, a leading Global Asset Management firm based in the City is seeking a Senior Investment Analyst to sit in the Investment Analytics team to provide detailed and comprehensive analytics to PMs and CIO's to ensure their strategies are well structured and well executed. This particular role supports the Global Equity strategies.
- To help PMs outperform consistently
- Provide insights on company investment performance
- Provide detailed investment analytics for global equity strategies.
- Identify structural issues within portfolios
- Provide regular insights into construction of portfolios
- Provide insight into attribution and risk market dynamics
- Be active in client meetings to present findings
- Experience in portfolio risk/ Investment research/Portfolio management
- Strong understanding of performance measurement including attribution and portfolio risk.
- Strong knowledge of global equity strategies.
- Experience with risk models such and investment software
- Proficiency in Excel VBA / MATLAB / SAS or R
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959897599