The Accounts Assistant is a key role within the financial accounts team, reporting to the Retail Financial Accountant. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their next step into accounting with a role that can offer unrivalled career progression out of the companies Milton Keynes offices.
The UKs leading retail services provider with over 7250 employees across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in the Milton Keynes offices that can offer great career progression and excellent study support packages.
The Accounts Assistant:
- Raising capital orders and monitoring capital budgets
- Reporting and liaising to the Board of Directors
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers
- Reconciliation of fixed assets
- Maintenance of all capital assets
- Analysing site returns inline with capital assets
- Providing cover to other areas within the team where necessary
The Accounts Assistant will have:
- Exposure within a finance role for 1-2 years preferably
- Experience with fixed assets and asset management is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both within the company and with external suppliers.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines is key to this role.
A company that can offer study support and act as a kick start for a career within finance. You can also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits like subsidised meals, enrolment into their fabulous employee discount scheme, 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) and pension, as well as great career development opportunities.