IT/Technology Audit Manager - Retail
We have been instructed by a well–known British retailer to find an IT Auditor with strong management experience. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of regulations relating to IT Governance ( COSO , ITIL , BiSL , ISO 27000 , CMMI , TOGAF , PMBOK etc.), as well as having experience developing and executing audit plans. Cyber security and data protection/regulation knowledge will also be important for this position.
- Previous experience in an audit management role, developing audit plans, leading teams, meeting KPIs etc.
- Relevant ISACA qualification (CISA, CISM, CGEIT, COBIT, CRISC).
- Experience conducting data protection audits.
- Experience conducting cyber security audits.
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time.
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact Alexander Fisken on .