Business Analyst Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Title: Technical Senior Business Analyst
Duration: Long Term
- This position is ideal for the multi–faceted individual who has experience as a System Engineer, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, and Project Manager, and is interested in working with a portfolio of cutting edge tools, multiple IT organizations and business customers.
- In this role, you will work closely with multiple organizations (Business Customers, Product Owners, GDIA, IT) to convert business goals into product requirements and prioritize them as user stories on the product backlog.
- You will coordinate with managing a product roadmap.
- You will act as the single point of contact for assigned tools.
- Act as the single point of contact for assigned tools.
- Participate in and/or lead development of requirements, user story development, use cases, and test cases.
- Work with Architects and Security Controls Champion on solution design.
- Work with IT Operations (ITO), IT Engineering, Asset Planning Lifecycle Management (APLM) and GDIA Business Customers in the acquisition, provisioning, installation and configuration and testing hardware/software
- Work with GDIA business customers in migration from old tools/platforms to new and/or adoption of new tools.
- Participate and/or lead incident, problem, change and service request related activities. Includes incident, problem, change, and service request management. Includes root cause analysis (RCA). Includes participation in stand–up operations meetings. Includes proactive problem management / defect prevention activities.
- Coordinate creation of new contracts and renewal of licenses.
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Business Analyst experience
- Experience installing, and configuring system software
- Experience delivering, supporting and testing complex infrastructure solutions
- Strong communication, and organizational and coordination skills as well as experience coordinating activities across multiple diverse teams
- Experience with ACR/ICR maintenance, EAA and other AD processes
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
- Experience with analytics tools, including Informatica, Alteryx, QlikView, Tableau, Hadoop, Attunity
- Experience with Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
- Very strong English and communication skills
Reference ID: 381204