Salary: To attract the very best, or highly competitive
Our client is a fast paced, fast changing, technology centric company, revolutionizing image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry, and proud of its global operation across some of the world's best theme parks, water parks, attractions and tourist destinations. It is also exciting times for our client and with projected growth right across their global markets, there is need now to recruit the very best talent available to ensure the future success of the business.
In particular our client is looking for experienced Business Analysts to join their technology team creating and supporting advanced solutions working closely with their product and delivery teams. Responsible for supporting the planning, analysis, definition and decision–making process as part of a business wide transformation programme.
- Work with subject matter experts to map and clearly document existing business process and systems, validated by business owners
- Identify key areas that will be impacted by business transformation initiatives
- Complete gap analysis and impact assessments via workshops and meetings with business users, stakeholders and owners, identifying key risk areas and prioritise
- Create functional requirements, co–ordinate requirements walk–through and sign–offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs
- Lead the production of multiple requirements and solution documents for major projects and complex technology and process changes
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off–the–shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Manage the delivery of small scale system / process improvement projects and workstreams within larger projects
- Support Transformation Director with process, analysis and documentation to prepare reports and communications from initiation to business sign–off
- Work with a wider transformation team, collaborating on various aspects of a large program. Ensuring that the objectives of all components are aligned and that delivered solution will work as an end to end process
- Identify issues and areas for improvement in existing processes through proper use of appropriate tools. Supporting the re–design of business processes by identifying and clarifying issues and facilitating changes to attain the highest levels of efficiency, control and compliance
- Finding ways of re–using the process information to support other key business activities
- Understanding of Retail sector
- Understanding of the requirements for ePOS and data transformation in a complex environment
- Proficiency in data collection, business modeling, and process documentation
- Familiar with a wide range of business methodologies and frameworks
- Proven ability to question, challenge and influence at all business levels including Project & Senior Management Teams and Subject Matter Experts
- Proven experience of process mapping, root cause analysis, gap analysis, making recommendations for improvements or change based on analysis results
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
This is a fast paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to put your stamp on the organisation and move it forward significantly.