GDPR Business Analyst - HR Systems
GDPR Business Analyst Required – Minimum 2 months – GBP400 pd – London Based
A GDPR business analyst with required for a initial 2 month contract with a highly reputable client. You will be highly involved in process mapping, data mapping and creating requirement specifications. This role will be business facing working with the HR team, the successful applicant will therefore be personable and have the ability to engage stakeholders of varying seniority.
In order to be considered you must demonstrate:
- A minimum of 6 months working within a GDPR programme
- Significant experience working with HR systems and processes
- Significant experience of business analysis, with a background in complex systems
- Process mapping, Data mapping and requirement gathering
- Excellent stakeholder management
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.