Apparel and Fashion Multi-Site Retail Finance Director
Apparel and Fashion Multi–Site Retail Finance Director
Competitive Salary + Bonus
An apparel/fashion multi–site retail chain is looking to bring in a new Finance Director. The company, headquartered near London, has about 30 locations, split evenly between the UK and the US.
For this role, the following requirements / attributes are sought:
- Experience of working with PE/VC in a fast–growing SME business. Strong evidence of how he/ she contributed to that growth. Change / turnaround experience helpful.
- Strong retail background and has previously managed several change management situations within retail, against the backdrop of a tight cash position
- Experience of improving buying / supply chain / brand management within fashion, optical, high end apparel, etc. retailers / brands
- Strong understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the consumer retail sector, and in particular a good understanding of stock, working capital and site portfolio management
- Strong KPI and financial reporting discipline, capable of providing greater insight to other members of the senior team and the board
- Commerciality by providing additional senior support to the Managing Director in commercial matters (e.g. roll out strategy, supply chain, etc)
- Reliable forecasting, ROI and cash management. Can provide a dynamic cash flow forecast and anticipate cash control issues before they arise
- Historical experience touching on Operations, Supply Chain and Brand Curation
On offer would be a strong base salary / bonus as well as potential of equity package, and perhaps an opportunity to co–invest.
Interested candidates are asked to send CVs in Word format together with details on how they meet the criteria for consideration.