Morgan Hunt is currently supporting a very well–known NGO based in Central London to appoint a Finance Manager who will work closely with the Chief Finance Officer. This individual will support the finance function in all countries in Africa where the organisation is present. There will be a strong emphasis on providing budgeting and reporting support to the in–country Finance professionals.
I am looking to contact individuals who have experience of working within an NGO and a financial management role. It would be advantageous to have knowledge of Institutional Donors and be able to speak either French or Portuguese.
- This individual will provide training, coaching and advice to the Finance managers of overseas offices
- They will ensure that all monthly management accounts are completed and reviewed, and variances are actioned.
- This individual will review the month end checklist for the overseas offices and report to the CFO on any issues
- The new Finance Manager will also provide technical support and advice to the African Country offices.
- They will support the country offices with the production of forecasts
- This role involves around 30 % travel time to mainly African Countries
This organisation offers a salary of up to GBP40,000
Location: Central London
If this is something you would like to discuss further, feel free to contact me on .
How to apply: Send an up to date CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.